Service - Oxyvent Optimising Heating Management System
How does the Oxyvent Optimising Heating Management System improve your central heating system?
- Removes the air automatically and no need for flushing the system
- Increase the flow rate in each loop to 3 litres p/m
- Removes thermal shock and decreases the heat up time by half
- The fuel savings achieved with the Oxyvent Tank are enormous
- The Oxyvent Tank has been tested by experts at Trinity College Dublin
- The Oxyvent Tank is manufactured in the Netherlands to ISO 9002; ISO 14001. It has a Certification of Design and a manufacturing process that is approved by TUV
- Dimensions: 375mm X 295mm X 295mm • Weight: 28 kg
- Output: 44KW, 150,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar typical
Need more information? Speak to our friendly staff now
Interested in getting a quote? Or just discussing what's best for you? Contact us now.
Call us now
0191 386 4062